This is the Flora Series feeding schedule Simple Recirculating Chart
• Nutrient solution runoff drains to reservoir and is reused.
• Typically, “soil” gardens are NOT recirculating.
Do not premix nutrients, add to water only.
Recirculating Nutrient Solution Tips
• For best results add FloraMicro to fresh water first. • When growing plants in coco media or with reverse osmosis water use 5ml of CALiMAGic per
gallon during the first two weeks. • Keep nutrient solution temperature below 75 ̊ F (24 ̊ C). • Change nutrient solution every 7-10 days and top off with fresh water between nutrient changes. • Keep nutrient solution aerated. • For best results maintain nutrient solution pH between 5.5 – 6.5.
Troubleshooting factors to consider:
• Arid, bright, hot environments cause plants to drink more than if they are grown where it’s humid, dim, and cool. Thus gardeners should use less concentrated nutrient solutions when growing conditions are more intense in order to lessen the risk of overfeeding.
• The pH (acidity or alkalinity) of a nutrient solution affects the availability of the elements contained within. Use GH pH adjusters to maintain nutrient pH between 5.5 – 6.5.