This product is no longer in stock
10 Steps to Gardening with Nature: Using Sustainable Methods to Replicate Mother Nature (ISBN: 0-979-75614-6) by Carole Ann Rollins, PhD, and Elaine Ingham, PhD
Gardening with nature means more than just switching from chemical fertilizers to organic gardening. The "switch" involves implementing a whole new preventative approach to gardening.
• 100 page full color book
• Question and answer format
• Practical guidelines and steps to follow
• Both authors hold PhDs
• Descriptions of how to grow organically and sustainably
• 174 beautiful full color photos and illustrations
• Engaging, informative, and inspiring
No customer reviews for the moment.