This product is no longer in stock
CENTURIONPRO MINI TRIMMER - QUANTANIUM DRY TUMBLER
This unit comes with the Quantanium dry tumbler. This tumbler utilizes a non-stick coating, making it the best bud trimmer in the cannabis industry. The Quantanium dry tumbler is resistant to damage and the non-stick properties prevent trichomes from sticking to its surface. This results in up to 40% greater trichome preservation during the trimming process!
The CenturionPro® Mini is one of the most sought after machine on the market and packs quite the punch replacing 15-20 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. With a processing capacity of 12-16 lbs dry per hour (60-80 lbs wet), the Mini is nothing but a powerhouse and is perfectly suited for small to medium size operations looking to streamline their process. The Mini runs completely off of 120 volt power and comes inclusive with a 1.5 hp leaf collector system with 2000 CFM of suction power. The Mini comes with CenturionPro's standard Toro hardened steel cutting reel, which features 11 high-quality blades (that's double the competition) and our coveted non-stick Quantanium coated tumbler. With 40% greater trichome preservation and CenturionPro's double-bag system for keif and trim, this machine will help you get the most out of your product.
• Body and main components are made entirely of anodized aluminum and stainless steel
• The Toro-hardened steel cutting reel features 11 high quality blades
• Tumblers are comprised of 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
• Tumblers are available with a non-stick Quantanium coating or as electropolished steel
• 1.5 hp Leaf Collector produces 2,000 CFM suction for a closer cut
• Extra-large hopper for easier feeding of the machine
• Unique diverter allows the user to control the airflow and suction depending on their needs
• The double-bag system designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and keif collection so you don’t waste any valuable product.
• 10 year warranty
• Replaces up to 15 human workers
• Makes 25,000 cuts per minute
• Processes 12-16 lbs per hour, dry
• Processes 60-80 lbs per hour, wet
• Easy to clean in 10 minutes
• Easy to maintain due to high-quality components and few moving parts
• Plastic Lid
• Top Cover
• Unique Diverter
• Two Hoses
• Inner Collection Bag
• Outer Collection Bag
• Parts Kit
• Spare Parts Kit
• Steel Belt Cover
• Bearing Cover
• Main Body Frame
• Leaf Collector
• Wheels (x8)
• Operations Manual
Technical Specifications - Machine:
• Input Voltage: 6Amp - 110V NA, 3Amp - 220V EU/AUS
• Dimensions: 25" x 10" x 35"
• Weight: 65lbs
• Tumbler Diameter: 6.25"
• Number of Tumblers: 1
Technical Specifications – Leaf Collector:
• Input Voltage: 14 Amp - 110V NA
• Dimensions: 19" L x 19" W x 16" H
• Weight: 60lbs
• Horse Power: 1.5 HP
• Air Flow Capacity: 2000 CFM
No customer reviews for the moment.