This product is no longer in stock
CENTURIONPRO TABLETOP TRIMMER - QUANTANIUM WET TUMBLER
This unit comes with the Quantanium wet tumbler. This tumbler utilizes a non-stick coating, making it the best bud trimmer in the cannabis industry. The Quantanium wet tumbler is resistant to damage and the non-stick properties prevent trichomes from sticking to its surface. This results in up to 40% greater trichome preservation during the trimming process!
The CenturionPro® Tabletop Pro is the smallest most efficient tumble style trimmer in the world. At 24" L x 10" W x 21” H and only 35lbs, it can fit practically anywhere in your space. Don't be fooled by the size, the Tabletop Pro replaces over 6 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. The compact yet powerful design is capable of processing 5-7lbs of dry product (30-35lbs wet) per hour! The Tabletop Pro runs completely off 120V power and comes with a strong 1 hp leaf collector with 1800 CFM of suction power. It comes with CenturionPro's standard Toro hardened steel cutting reel with 5 high-quality blades along with CenturionPro's non-stick Quantanium coated tumbler to give you 40% more trichome preservation. Additionally, the finely tuned diverter allows you to control the suction, which makes it easier to ensure preservation of different strains and our double-bag system will collect trim and keif, so you can get the most out of your product.
• Body and main components are made entirely of anodized aluminum and stainless steel
• The hardened steel Toro cutting reel features 5 high quality blades
• Tumbler diameter is 5.5” - the biggest in the industry for home grow machines
• Tumblers are comprised of 16-gauge, 304 stainless steel
• Tumblers are available with a non-stick Quantanium coating or as electropolished steel
• The Quantanium-coated tumbler delicately handles flowers with 40% greater trichome preservation than the competition
• 1 hp Leaf Collector produces 1,800 CFM suction for a closer cut
• The largest hopper in the industry for easy feeding of the machine
• Unique diverter allows the user to control the airflow and suction depending on their needs, unlike any other machine in the industry
• The CenturionPro double-bag system is designed for cleanliness, as well as trim and keif collection. The trim and keif is 100% useable and can be processed for further profits.
• Replaces up to 6 human workers to provide great labor cost savings
• 20,000 cuts per minute on a 120v power source
• Powerful processing capacity resulting in time savings
o Processes 5-7 lbs per hour (dry)
o Processes 30-35 lbs per hour (wet)
• Easy to clean in 10 minutes
• Easy to maintain due to high-quality components and few moving parts
• 10 year warranty
• Plastic Lid
• Top Cover
• Unique Diverter
• Inner Collection Bag
• Outer Collection Bag
• Parts Kit
• Spare Parts Kit
• Steel Belt Cover
• Bearing Cover
• Main Body Frame
• Leaf Collector
• Wheels (x4)
• Operations Manual
Technical Specifications - Machine:
• Input Voltage: 6Amp - 110V NA
• Dimensions: 24" x 10" x 21"
• Weight: 35lbs
• Tumbler Diameter: 5.5"
• Number of Tumblers: 1
Technical Specifications – Leaf Collector:
• Input Voltage: 12 Amp - 110V NA
• Dimensions: 16" L x 13.5" W x 13.5" H
• Weight: 35lbs
• Horse Power: 1 HP
• Air Flow Capacity: 1800 CFM
No customer reviews for the moment.